Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Our client, a leading manufacturer of plastic sheets, rods,
tubes, films, and profiles, is seeking a Thermoforming Leader in
their New Berlin, WI location. You'll oversee and coordinate the
activities of production workers involved in the forming of plastic
materials. Your primary focus will be on ensuring the safety,
efficiency, accuracy, and timely completion of tasks within the
department. Job Title: Thermoforming Leader
Location: New Berlin, WI About the Role:
- Lead and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in
forming components into plastic products, assigning duties and time
- Demonstrate strong training abilities, ensuring safe operation
and setup of Thermoforming machines, providing on-the-job and other
training to employees.
- Review shop floors prior to production, ensuring accuracy, raw
material availability, and tooling availability to expedite
- Schedule and assign jobs in the department to meet customer
demand based on lean manufacturing principles and raw material
- Work with employees to ensure attainable production rates, may
set up and operate machine tools and hand tools to fabricate parts,
and give tooling direction to tooling personnel. Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is a
- Thermoforming/thermoprocessing experience required.
- Strong mathematical skills including proficiency in
probability, statistical inference, plane and solid geometry,
trigonometry, as well as the ability to apply concepts such as
fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions in practical
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite - Windows, Word, Excel.
- Proficient with blueprint reading, measuring, and materials.
Why Work for Us
Here at Manpower Engineering, we care about people and the role of
work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting
them, supporting them, and enabling them to achieve their aims in
work and in life. We have been recognized in multiple ways for our
ability to do this successfully.
If you are interested in working with us and learning more about
this opportunity, click the apply button now and start the path of
a new adventure.
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Wauwatosa , Process Engineer, Engineering , Colgate, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!