Global Supplier Manager IV - NetApp
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Global Supplier Manager IV - NetApp
The Global NetApp Supplier Manager uses the NetApp Global
investment plan as a playbook to align Arrow Associates in
different regions. This involves understanding Global initiatives,
program elements, and success criteria, all directed by established
KPIs. The Supplier Manager collaborates with functional groups like
Marketing, Sales, and Technical teams to ensure everyone is on the
same page and providing the necessary support to achieve growth
KPIs. Progress updates on initiatives and identified KPIs are
regularly reported, accompanied by the identification of solutions
for any roadblocks or obstacles.
There are 3 initiatives in the Global Investment Plan, and each
will have KPI's as measurements of success.
- Drive acceleration of the Commercial / Flash products to
existing and new NetApp Partners
- Increase Renewals rate from X% to X+n %
- Work with ArrowSphere and NetApp teams to move NetApp software
What You Will Be Doing
- Building internal relationships regionally with Arrow NetApp
team members to ensure they are aligned and have the necessary
information to drive the Global Initiatives.
- Establish yourself as the Go-To resource for the Global
Investment Plan and the leader of the Global initiatives.
- Building external relationships with key NetApp associates in
Channel Sales, Marketing, and the technical organizations to
evangelize the Arrow / NetApp Strategic Global Initiatives around
Commercial / Flash. Renewals and the ArrowSphere Marketplace.
- Work with key NetApp Corporate Associates to evangelize Arrow
and the commitment and investments to grow NetApp sales and market
share through unique and innovative programs and marketing
communications activities and Arrow's dedicated NetApp team.
- You will always be asking for incremental dollars for faster
- Developing deep supplier relationships with key decision makers
at NetApp resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive
advantage on sales opportunities and be a supplier advocate within
- Working as a resource for the sales team to enable navigation
throughout NetApp corporately and within the Field Channel sales
and technical team.
- Assist in communicating Arrow's suppliers/technologies to
customers and to position Arrow appropriately with suppliers at
both the corporate and local levels.
- Identifying specific market segments and customers to market
specific suppliers and technologies to the Arrow sales team with
the goal being to grow NSB and customer base.
- Working with team to develop strategies to grow sales/market
share with suppliers and/or technologies and conduct stakeholder
management with key constituents in other departments to enable
implementation of strategies.
What We Are Looking For
- 5 years Global Supplier Management experience
- Ability to work cross functionally and regionally focusing on
driving accountability for the overall performance and reporting of
the KPI's, tracking progress via regular communications and
- Adjust plans and priorities to ensure continued success and KPI
- Accountable for the overall budget, performance & KPI's
- Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge
of related disciplines.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$132,000.00 - $247,505.02
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest
designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's
request and sole discretion.
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Wauwatosa , Global Supplier Manager IV - NetApp, Executive , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!