WauwatosaRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Wauwatosa jobs

Hands on 2D AutoCAD Mechanical Engineering Manager - Pay to $85,000

Company: Affinity Executive Search
Location: Richfield
Posted on: April 3, 2024

Job Description:

Hands on 2D AutoCAD Mechanical Engineering Manager2D AutoCAD design is 70% of the job and management is the other 30% of the jobEight plus years of professional 2D AutoCAD mechanical design experience in a manufacturing environment is requiredAn engineering degree and four years of experience leading engineers is requiredA desire to only design in 2D AutoCAD is required (customers require 2D AutoCAD designs and not 3D AutoCAD designs)Pay is up to $85,000Must be a United States citizen or Green Card holderNo remoteFull-timePermanent W-2 employeeFull benefitsNo relocationRichfield, Wisconsin area--This full-time, permanent Working 2D AutoCAD Mechanical Engineering Manager career opportunity is at a well-respected industrial manufacturer-- of environmentally friendly products that reduce pollution, fossil fuel usage and costs. Their products sell themselves-- because they pay for themselves in less than two years but last significantly longer. In the company's 40 years of existence, they have never had a layoff. Sales consistently grow and the company is very financially sound. The manufacturing facility is very clean and modern. The environment is employee-friendly, family-friendly and free of politics and drama. The company is growing and the position is available due to their growth. There is no travel associated with this position.--This position is available due to consistently growing demand for company products. The career path for this position could grow into a lead role. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include the following:Performing staff management duties no more than 30% of the time--Designing industrial heat transfer systems in 2D AutoCAD nearly 70% of the timeDesigning industrial heat transfer systems in 3D AutoCAD in very rare circumstances due to a customer requestProducing a variety of engineering drawingsWorking with all the company products--The background of the successful candidates should include the following:Eight plus years of professional 2D AutoCAD mechanical design experience in a manufacturing environmentFour plus years of experience leading engineersAn engineering degreePossess a desire to only design in 2D AutoCAD (customers require 2D AutoCAD designs and not 3D AutoCAD designs)Possess a solid work historyBeing a US citizen or green card holderHaving a residence within a 45 minute drive

Keywords: Affinity Executive Search, Wauwatosa , Hands on 2D AutoCAD Mechanical Engineering Manager - Pay to $85,000, Executive , Richfield, Wisconsin

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Wisconsin jobs by following @recnetWI on Twitter!

Wauwatosa RSS job feeds