Physical Therapist - Sign On Bonus Available!
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Overview: This position is eligible for up to a $10,000 Sign-On
Bonus and a $25,000 Loan Reimbursement. Stronger Together: ATI is
the largest outpatient orthopedic physical therapy company under
one brand, growing to over 900 locations in 24 states. We continue
to preserve our friendly atmosphere with our innovative, vibrant,
and team-based culture. Collaboration is at the heart of what we
do, and it's guided by our National Outcomes Registry which has
over 3 million patient cases to support our best practices for
excellence in treatment as well as continually contributing to the
body of research that supports the value of physical therapy in
musculoskeletal healthcare. Whether you are new or returning or
just familiar with our brand, we are excited to share the resources
that support your personal and professional growth. Director
- Become a part of the next generation of leaders through
clinical training, CEUs, professional development, and leadership
- 90% of our therapists average less than 12 patients per
- Clinical structure allows professionals to operate at the top
of their license
- Proprietary EMR and Patient Management Tool - built by
therapists for therapists In addition to a competitive compensation
package with an incentive plan and all the benefits you'd expect
from an industry leader (401K matching program, insurance, paid
time off, employee assistance, etc.)you will also enjoy:
- Structured mentorship
- No cost live and online CEUs
- ATI Academy- access to learning and leadership training
- Residencies in Sports Medicine and Orthopedic
- Upper Extremities Fellowships
- Musculoskeletal Certificate (MSK)
- Top-of-the-line equipment, research, & technology
Responsibilities: The Clinic Director is responsible for leading
the clinic through ATI's mission, vision, and values to develop a
high-performing team that consistently delivers growth and
extraordinary customer outcomes. In this role, you will have a
direct reporting relationship to ATI's District Director. This is a
management role where you will be responsible for the day-to-day
operations of the clinic, supervision of clinic staff as well as
patient treatment. The Clinic Director role may span management of
between approximately 1-3 clinics.
- Meet or exceed clinic goals related to operational performance
metrics as directed by your manager.
- Responsible for clinic staffing levels
- Serve as the liaison between clinic staff and the district
- Cultivate relationships with patients and the community.
- Build a team culture that aligns with ATI's mission.
- Support the development of team members to ensure high
performance. This includes feeling comfortable in providing
critical feedback when necessary and annual performance development
- Develop individualized plans of care and treat patients through
all phases of physical therapy with an emphasis on compassionate,
comprehensive, and evidenced-based approaches, restoring patients
to full functionality.
- Complete daily patient care, progress, and discharge
- Provide continuous communication with referring physicians and
other referral sources.
- Maintain clinical logs and checklists necessary for
- Schedule management Qualifications: Applicants must be licensed
or license-eligible in the state to which they are applying. ATI
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
Keywords: ATI Physical Therapy, Wauwatosa , Physical Therapist - Sign On Bonus Available!, Healthcare , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!