Clinical Office Assistant Lead Rehab
Company: Advocate Health
Posted on: November 18, 2023
- Coordinates operational workflow of clinical office staff.
Distributes workload and staff assignments as necessary for optimum
efficiency. In collaboration with supervisor, maintains daily
clinical office levels.
- Assists supervisor with human resource responsibilities which
may include: interviewing and selection of new employees, new
employee orientation, staff development, providing performance
feedback, resolution of employee concerns, and employee
- Performs Clinical Office Assistant duties based on department's
needs including: reception, answering, screening and triaging
telephone calls, scheduling appointments, data entry, billing,
medical records, maintaining files, logs and reports, assisting
with gathering, organizing, and compiling data for reports,
meetings, etc., collecting insurance co-payments, and other general
- Serves as a resource for all department personnel and
physicians, including problem solving, office policy/procedure
development, customer relations, promotion of service management,
and implementation of department changes.
- May schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings,
and travel and coordinate related administrative aspects such as
agendas, site selection, food/beverage selections, audio-visual
arrangements, and document preparation. May conduct regularly
scheduled staff meetings, huddles and/or arrange training and
- Oversees ordering of department supplies and maintains
awareness of budget constraints for supplies. Monitors department
office equipment and troubleshoots minor problems. Independently
arranges for routine equipment maintenance or repairs.
- Resolves basic to intermediate customer concerns and
- Identifies and independently plans, develops, and implements
additional projects or reports which may be useful to the
- Gathers, compiles, and summarizes data/information for analysis
per supervisor's request. Assists in monitoring, tracking, and
analyzing data.Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification
- None Required.Education Required:
- High School Graduate.Experience Required:
- Typically requires 5 years of experience in
secretarial/clerical support. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with Microsoft office
products (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated project coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
skills are essential.
- Demonstrated customer service skills including service
recovery.Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, and lift frequently
throughout the workday. Occasionally lifts items weighing up to 20
- Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job.
- Exposed to a normal office environment.
- Position may require travel, may be exposed to road and weather
hazards.This job description indicates the general nature and level
of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be
required to perform other related duties.
Keywords: Advocate Health, Wauwatosa , Clinical Office Assistant Lead Rehab, Healthcare , Grafton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!