Company: Rogers Behavioral Health Careers
Posted on: November 19, 2023
**Shifts are Weekends Only**
As a Therapist, you are an integral part of a patient's journey, to
help change their story, and lead to positive outcomes. - In this
role, you will provide therapeutic treatment services in
individual, group and family settings. The Therapist collaborates
with a multi-disciplinary treatment team to develop the plan of
care for the patients. - Successful candidate will advocate for and
support our patients.
As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive supervision to obtain full license.
- Receive comprehensive training and use evidenced based
treatment, such as CBT and DBT.
- Obtain continuing education hours.
Job Requirements: - -
- Masters degree in Social Work or Professional
- LPC-IT, LPC, APSW, LCSW or in the process of obtaining your
- Prior experience working in a behavioral health setting is
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
Schedule: - -
The Baylor Program consists of 10-hour shifts every weekend from
*Shift differential premiums for PMs, nights, -weekends, -and
holidays. - -
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health Careers, Wauwatosa , Therapist-Baylor-Weekend Only, Healthcare , Mequon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!