Shipping / Receiving / Material Handler
Company: Server Products Inc
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Corporate OverviewServer Products is a highly regarded food and
beverage technology company that manufactures products for the
restaurant and food service markets. Server Products is committed
to designing smarter solutions to everyday challenges so customers
can serve easier, faster, and better than ever. The opportunityOur
logistics team is responsible for correctly picking, packing,
processing all paperwork, shipping, receiving, inspection,
verification and movement of components/parts following the
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Requires the ability to build
strong working relationships with coworkers, internal customers and
carriers. Openly accepts work assignments from Manager and
Department Lead and understands the positive impact/outcome to the
business. Considers multiple paths and applies knowledge and
learnings to actively identify and provide solutions to contribute
to continuous improvement initiatives. Maintains a strong
desire/willingness to enhance professional growth and assist in the
development and training of coworkers. Responsibilities
- Receive and inspect parts prior to movement into inventory.
Confirm the part number and quantity per the purchase order and
perform quality inspections per engineering documentation.
- Collect and transport incoming and outgoing materials to
designated production, distribution and/or shipping warehouses in a
timely manner to meet production and shipping demands.
- Accurately report all inventory transactions and receipts
utilizing an ERP system, barcodes, and electronic devices.
- Pick and stage and pack customer orders. Verify shipments for
correct part numbers, and quantities.
- Prepare domestic, international and non-order shipments in
accordance with proper company and customer requirements and
- Safely operate forklifts, electrical hoist crane, bubble
wrapper, auto-wrapper, pallet jack and shrink wrap machine.
- Proficient computer knowledge and experience with strong
attention to detail..
- Capable of building strong working relationships and providing
outstanding customer service.
- Proficient computer knowledge and experience.
- Strong customer service skills in dealing with suppliers,
carriers, and internal/external customers. Benefits
- 5 weeks PTO/yr
- Robust 401K
- Exceptional health care benefits
Keywords: Server Products Inc, Wauwatosa , Shipping / Receiving / Material Handler, Hospitality & Tourism , Richfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!