Company: Gauthier Biomedical Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Summary: - -Responsible for setting up and operating computer
numerically controlled (CNC) machines to produce precision
components that meet quality and production requirements. - -
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: - -
- Interprets component drawings, studies sample parts, blueprints
and engineering information to determine product dimensions and
tolerances, sequence of operations and setup requirements to
- Determines tooling requirements by selecting the appropriate
tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of
- Selects, aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools,
attachments, accessories, and materials on machines; lays out,
measures, and marks material for subsequent machining.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such
as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters
commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control
media according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or
out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls as
- Verifies conformance of finished work-piece to specifications,
using measuring and inspection tools as necessary.
- Effectively operates a variety of other machining equipment
including manual machines, Wire EDM and Sinker EDM.
- Accurately completes production and quality documents.
- Performs basic machine tool troubleshooting by utilizing and
interpreting operator/maintenance manuals; cleans and lubricates
machines, tools, and equipment -to remove grease, rust, stains, and
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Strives to improve productivity, reduce scrap and material
waste in an efficient and organized manner.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Performs other production assignments as necessary.
- Maintains a professional working relationship and effectively
communicates with all employees, managers, vendors, customers and
- Understands and complies with company policies and procedures,
regulatory requirements and safety regulations.
- Regular attendance at work is required.
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree
(GED); prior related production experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1st shift schedule: 7AM-3:30PM; Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift schedule: 3:30PM - 2AM; Monday - Thursday; 4 ten hour
days = 3 day weekend!
- Overtime available!
- We offer our employees a solid compensation -and -benefits
package including health, dental, vision, life & short term
disability insurance, 401K plan with company match, Flexible
Spending Accounts, -and more. - -
- We provide a Personal Time Off (PTO) program that combines
vacation time, sick time and personal days off into one benefit,
which starts accruing on the employee's first paycheck. -
- We have state-of-the-art equipment and technology in our air
conditioned building in Grafton, WI. - -
- We also have an -on-site 24 hour -Fitness Center, a Ping-Pong
table and an outdoor Basketball court. - -
- We have a courtyard in the center of the building for cookouts
and outdoor lunch breaks, and we host several company events
throughout the year. - We are serious about fun.
Additional Info: -
- Visit our website, gauthierbiomedical.com, to learn about our
company and open positions. - If you are willing to learn, have a
great work ethic, and qualified for one of our posted positions, we
encourage you to apply. -
- To qualify as an Applicant, you must complete our Employment
Application, which is located on the Careers Page on our website.
Please email your completed Application, along with your Resume and
any additional supporting documentation, to us at .
- All employment decisions are made on the basis of
qualifications, merit and business need. Gauthier Biomedical values
diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. -
- We are a Drug Free Workplace, where medical devices and
rewarding careers are built.
- If you're looking for a great place to work, you just found it.
- See for yourself what makes Gauthier Biomedical a great place to
Keywords: Gauthier Biomedical Inc., Wauwatosa , CNC Machinist, Other , Grafton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!