Account Executive (IT & Cyber Security)
Company: Impact Networking
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Impact is hiring B2B Technology Accounts Executives for our
Nationally ranked Best and Brightest Workplace!
The main responsibilities of an Account Executive will be
evaluating prospective clients with discovery, analysis, and
ultimately recommendations of strategic solutions. These solutions
will leverage Impact's Managed Services to address the core
challenges and objectives that are uniquely identified for each
The Account Executive will have the ability to solve business
problems, drive innovation and consult on long-term business
roadmaps for our clients by following our consultative and thorough
sales process. As an Account Executive you will:
Solve Business Problems - Conduct discovery with clients to
identify business needs as is pertains to IT, Cyber Security,
Digital Transformation & Marketing. Translate into a recommendation
that brings together the solution and the value to the
Drive Innovation - Bring precision to a client's decision-making
process by presenting and evaluating solution options and aligning
Become a Trusted Business Advisor - Exhibit through storytelling
and our Business Transformation Assessment how addressing business
challenges, providing solutions for these challenges and future
proofing an organization is possible through a long-term
partnership. This includes but is not limited to the delivery of
executive-level presentation and demonstrations and construction of
a long-term Digital Transformation business roadmap.
- Manage assigned territory and development of new business
- Validate and work through new business needs that come through
our lead generation platform, sales development team, and your own
personal prospecting efforts within your territory
- Conduct prospective client first-call virtual and in-person
- The ability to discuss our Managed IT, Cyber Security, Digital
Transformation and Marketing programs by explaining the benefits
and capabilities of our team, tools, procedures, and staff.
- Convert Discovery meetings into paid Business Transformation
- Present technology and service demonstrations to prospective
- Educate prospects on the value of Impact's Managed IT, Cyber
Security, Digital Transformation and Marketing services.
- Conduct the in-person Business Transformation Assessment
validation and proposal meetings with support from our Solutions
Engineers and in-house team of experts. This includes walking the
client through the Business Transformation Assessment documentation
and explaining our recommendations.
- Educate prospects on the value Impact brings for their current
business needs, as well as their long-term needs.
- Manage prospective client pipeline using Impact's CRM, Microsoft
- Process orders in the CRM and Impact Sales order process.
- Stay current with Managed IT, Cyber Security, Digital
Transformation & Marketing solutions and can demonstrate our
solutions to prospective clients at a high level
- Own sales pipeline and associated quota. This includes hunting
for new business and farming within current client base.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers that further
develop our company's positive reputation through exceptional
- Manage workload to organize and prioritize daily, weekly and
Professional development and education are staples of the Impact
culture, as evidenced by the conception of the Impact Leadership
Institute (ILI). Through the specialized Learning and Development
Department comprised of industry thought-leaders dedicated to
employee enablement - Account Executives are enrolled in an
industry leading 18-month Consultative-Sales and Solutions Program.
Classroom instruction begins at onboarding with an extensive and
rigorous one-week course called Fundamentals, in which Account
Executives learn go-to-market strategy, solution portfolio,
objection-handling and prospecting techniques. In conjunction,
Account Executives receive one-on-one field mentoring, online class
certifications, eLearning modular trainings, and team assimilation
within their first 30 days.
Over the duration of the Program, the ILI facilitates 1:1 Wellness
Checks, Refresher Workshops, and advancing Sales Courses for
Account Executives to accelerate sales process mastery, sales
skills, solution and industry expertise to springboard them to
their highest potential. In years following, they will receive
ongoing technical certifications and partake in high-level
strategic collaboration workshops.
Using Training and Development to Fuel Impact's Sales engine
Ongoing Training Includes
- Senior staff mentoring
- Access to extensive reference library and digital learning paths
through company LMS (Learning Management System)
- Solutions and technology training from our partners
- Impact solutions classes taught by department VPs
- Online technology training courses and certifications
- Weekly 2-hour sales trainings and solution workshops/webinars
- Annual professional sales training seminar
- Participate in ongoing training and attainment of certifications
applicable to role.
- Access to a B2B database (ZoomInfo)
- Access to a Sales Cadences Platform (SalesLoft)
- Lead generation support through our Marketing Lead Generation
- Lead generation support through our Sales Development
Things We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, passionate about the
ever-changing landscape of technology, ability to build trust and
solve problems for clients, and possess a strong understanding of
IT, Cyber Security, and other technology related solutions.
- 5+ years of technology or SaaS sales experience preferred
- Experience selling to the C-suite preferred
- Experience in a consultative and full cycle sales environment
- Prior experience in a technology Sales Representative, Account
Executive, Outside Sales Representative, or a similar role.
- College Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Results oriented
- 20 days of PTO
- 12+ paid holidays
- 7 Paid Sick Days
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Comprehensive Health, Disability Life, Dental and Vision
- 401(K) match & retirement plans
- Student Loan reimbursement
- On-going training & development opportunities
Keywords: Impact Networking, Wauwatosa , Account Executive (IT & Cyber Security), Other , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!