Tool Designer - Stamping
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Innovate world class designs of new progressive stamping tooling
and fixtures while striving for high levels of standardization.
This Tool Designer - Stamping role will also include assisting our
technical teams with diagnosing and optimizing existing tooling as
well as designing for new construction.
Job Title: Tool Designer - Stamping
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Benefits: 401(K), profit sharing, corporate wide bonus plan,
educational assistance program, and employee recognition
About the Role:
- Conceptualizes, plans and executes the design of progressive
and modular stamping tooling.
- Analyzes product designs for manufacturing feasibility and
makes improvement recommendations to shorten delivery time, cut
costs and improve quality.
- Specifies purchased tooling components and follows through for
timely and accurate delivery (die sets and other tooling
- Collaborates in a team environment with product designers,
process engineers, production personnel, toolmakers, CNC
programmers and various vendors to optimize tool design per
suggestions of above team members.
- Publishes and disseminates models and drawings to management,
programmers, toolmakers and other users.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college
or technical school
- 3+ years of experience progressive stamping tool design and
- Functional familiarity with Die Cast process is desired
Why Work With Our Client?
They are a company driven by innovation and committed to pushing
the envelope in working with the latest technologies while creating
exciting opportunities to people who like to work in an environment
that challenges them to be creative, deal with multiple customers
and projects, and research the latest technology. IF you are
looking for an opportunity to grow and stretch your Tool Design
skills and experience, this is the career move you should
If this is a role that interests you and you'd like to learn more,
click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to
discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Wauwatosa , Tool Designer - Stamping, Other , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!